Detroit Tuned Ships all domestic orders via FedEx or USPS in the case of Military/APO. The customer will have tracking numbers e-mailed to them once the package is shipped. In the case of any package valued at $499.00 or higher, a signature may be required upon receipt. Please feel free to contact anyone on our sales staff to obtain a shipping quote.
Returns and Exchanges
- Returns are welcome within 30 days of the original purchase. We welcome back products that are in new or unopened condition with original packaging. Detroit Tuned is unable to accept parts that are incomplete or have been installed. Please call to arrange returns.
- A 15% restocking fee will apply to all returns. If the product is defective or being exchanged because of our error, no restocking fee will apply.
- Refunds will be returned in the manner done during the initial transaction. Credit/debit cards will be refunded back to the card, checks will be returned with another check, and cash transactions will be handled on a case-by-case basis. All international transactions will also be handled on an individual basis.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable. If the error was on our part, we will be more than happy to work with you on a refund.
- We are sorry, but we cannot except returns of custom ordered items. This includes things like, but not limited to, wheels, tires, roll cages, seats, and electrical items.
- If you are going to return something, please send it back in the original box & packaging. Package must be sent back with all postage paid, and we also highly recommend insuring it for the full amount against loss and damage. Also there is no need to send it back next day air, ground shipping is always more cost effective for you. You may use USPS, UPS, or FedEx, whatever is easiest.
- Damaged packages must be noted by the CUSTOMER to the shipper at time of delivery.
- All claims for other damages must be made within 3 days of receiving the product. It is the buyer’s responsibility to contact the shipper and make the appropriate claims.
- We are NOT held responsible for any damage done in shipping. However we will try to work with you to correct the problem quickly.
- Detroit Tuned manufactures products are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship when they leave our shop. Defective in-house products may be replaced, repaired or refunded at our sole discretion.
- Detroit Tuned makes no claim of fitment for any purpose for many of the products we sell. Our products are often used in modified vehicles and circumstances of customer product use are beyond our control. As such, we provide no warranty against failure during use.
- We offer multiple third party products. Many of the other manufacturers provide warrantees for their products. We may not provide additional warranty on third party items.
Please return all items to:
Detroit Tuned22664 15 Mile RoadClinton Township, MI 48035
Please return your item with an insured carrier. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. Once we receive it, we will do our best to process a refund or exchange within 3-5 days.
Detroit Tuned accepts no liability for damage resulting from use of their products. Racing and performance driving are inherently dangerous activities and can lead to loss of life and property. Use caution when driving and act responsibility behind the wheel.
Detroit Tuned is also not to be held responsible for products installed by anyone but ourselves. We cannot be there to make sure that products are installed correctly and as a result cannot warranty them.